Monday, April 29, 2013

You Tube

So what has You Tube got to do with genealogy research?

Do a search on Genealogy or Family History Research on You Tube and you will find that there are pages and pages of videos with hints and tips for your to view.

Even more specific searches will reap results eg. Genealogy Brickwalls, Pennsylvania Birth Records, Recording Family History etc etc etc.

If you want to know something, you will find it on You Tube.  Just be wary of the date.  A lot of the information doesn't go out of date and remains relevant but then again some things change so take this into consideration when viewing older videos.

Click to see more Y posts

5 comments:

  1. Intersting as I'm compiling a Youtube video at the moment, I'll send you a link when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. I look forward to seeing it.

      Thank you for being such a loyal follower :)

      Delete
  2. I was able to incorporate many of my blog with You Tube. It helped a lot. Good word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I definitely never would have thought of Youtube for genealogy research. I'll certainly pass this tip to my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how much stuff you can learn on YouTube. So why not genealogy too. This is a wonderful reminder.

    ReplyDelete